Monday, January 19, 2009

Fall 2008

This fall we were able to go on some fun trips. We decided to go to Apple Hill with my sister Amberlyn, Shaun, and Cat. We had a blast, and though it was a little chilly, it didn't rain on us which was a great plus. We had fun looking at all the little craft booths, buying apples, and seeing the beautiful scenery.

Here is me (the really fat one), Shaun and Amberlyn posing at one of the stops.

Here is the beautiful scenery up at Apple Hill

We stopped by Hard Rock Cafe on our way home and ate some yummy food. When we went to take the picture, some random waiter jumped in the shot : )

Jason and I went to one of those "timeshare" presentations and we won three one night stays at various locations. Since Jason and I's schedule didn't match up, I ended up taking my sister Amberlyn to Reno, my mom to
Angel's Camp, and Jason and I went to South Lake Tahoe. Most of the hotels were great, but when we went to South Lake Tahoe, it was VERY horrible, so we ended up getting one on our own. Here are some pictures of our trip. Yes, it was fall the whole way up, then winter (and snow) up in South Tahoe. We loved it! It was definitely fun being able to get away, especially in the middle of school : )
We both teach Primary in church, and as a reward for my kids, I held a party at my house. We had fun playing games, decorating cookies, and watching movies.

No comments: