Friday, November 7, 2008

Summer Adventures- Part 3

I guess I should start with the 4th of July. Jason had to work all day (unfortunately), but we were able to go to our ward's breakfast in the morning. Then my parents and I went to our little neighborhood parade. It was cute and small. Then my entire family came over for some yummy BBQ and pool time. Afterwards, we went to a local place that does fireworks and had fun watching those. It was a perfect day!
Me and Jason at the fireworks that night! Taken with a camera phone : )

My brother Brendon had a big summer this year, too! I was able to go to his graduation (Jason could only come to his before graduation breakfast since he had to work). It was another beautiful day! Shaun, Me, Breanna, Brendon, Amberlyn, and Cara

And he also received his Eagle Scout award this year. He is the last of my brother's to complete it. All of them were able to come and attend the ceremony which was really cool. That means all the men in my family are Eagle Scouts (and too bad all the in-laws are so close but never got it-heehee).All four brothers and my dad- The Eagle Scout Clan!


Part ov every summer is Grandma and Grandpa camp. Since I live so close to my parents, I get to be a part of this every year. This year, both mom's of the participants decided to come and stay the week to cut back on Travel, so I got to see my sisters and sister-in-law all week! One day, we met up with all the grandkids and were able to go to the Sacramento River. It was a blast to go swimming with all of them, but we had to keep careful close watch to make sure none of them drifted away!
The women enjoying themselves- including my mom : )McCoy, Boston, and Kayden, the three brothers enjoying the river in a small raft

After Grandma and Grandpa camp, my sister decided to stay a week longer with her boys. One night, I invited all the boys to have a slumber party at my house. We went swimming and they all were loving it! Sterling and Colton even went swimming in the deep end and Ryland started to love the life jacket and got brave. They are so cute!

In the POOL!

Well, i guess this sums up our summer. though Jason was REALLY busy with work, were able to enjoy our sevles all summer long. Without work for me all summer, I was able to start healing and focusing on making me better!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Man I really miss you guys more then you know!!!