Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Birthdays

I couldn't post all negative- heehee!

Jason and I have both celebrated our birthdays recently, Jason turning 29 and me hitting the big 31 (wow, I can no longer say I am barely 30). Jason's birthday was on February 22nd. Though I had to work all day, I was able to go out and do signs with him that night and he even came and visited me at work and brought his traditional Pastrami Sandwiches. We knew it would be a weird day, and so on Saturday, we celebrated more. My dad and siblings came over and we played games, watched a movie, ate cake and ice cream, and enjoyed the day. I even was able to make him breakfast on Saturday (the day after). I did drop the ball this year, but I made sure that Jason sure felt loved, and my family helped to make it special also cause in the middle of doing signs, we stopped by the house (we pass their house twice during our sign routes) because I had to "use the bathroom" and they had a cheesecake, balloons, and sang Happy Birthday to him. They stepped up and saved me for sure!

My Birthday was on March 28th, and as mentioned below, was a truly emotional day. I only had to work a half day, and we were able to watch a movie, I took a nap (after being out until 1am the night before with my dad in the hospital), and then we went out to eat at my favorite restaurant. Jason did an amazing job and even got me two birthday gifts I really wanted. Then Jason dropped me off at my parents house where I was spoiled rotten. I got my hair cut from my mom, had a fun party with some neat gifts from my parents and siblings including my favorite cake and ice cream, received a very good massage from my brother Brendon, pedicure from my sister Nana, and hand rub from my sister Amberlyn all while watching Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (one of the classic fun movies I never get to watch). Then on Saturday, Jason continued spoiling me by giving me a very long massage, and then we went out with some friends to go bowling (my sister came too). Afterwards, we went out to eat again. I truly felt spoiled and felt as though I had been truly spoiled.

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Happy Birthday...did you ever get to read my post for your birthday?